Monday, January 11, 2010

Where to find a great pizza

There are a lot of pizza joints in the Silver Spring area. Some are good, some are great and some are not worth the effort.

I recently discovered a brand new pizza joint that has become my favorite-- the name of the place is "Flippin Pizza".

It is close to perfection- the crust is perfect, the toppings good, the price is right and the employees are very friendly.
The only bad thing is they do not deliver.

I now have three favorites-- 1. FlippinPizza
2. The Kabob House in Kensington
3. Armands.

Why not Dominos. or Papa Johns or Z Pizza and Pizza Hut.

Dominos and Papa Johns-- poor customer service.

Z Pizza and Pizza Hut- well one year later I am still waiting for my delivery.

So check out my suggestions and send me your opinions. If you have any favorites, let me know-- we can have a poll and perhaps a pizza eating contest to determine the best.

Good Day!

No comments: